So I’m starting to think my 29 year old man friend, Austin, is a Sugar Daddy, and I ain’t even mad.
He’s like, really into me. I’m not complaining, I’m just thoroughly entertained. Here’s the evidence to support my Sugar Daddy claim…
- He wants to jet-set me out to California for a weekend adventure.
- He wants to set me up with a travel pass so I can fly for free on his benefits.
- He offered to keep me company on my road trip excursion to move to Mississippi in a few weeks.
- And wants to help me move in.
- Wants to cook me glamorous and delicious meals.
- And finally, he offered me a job at the start up company he runs so that I won’t move to MS in a few weeks.
HA and I’m over here LOLing because A) he’s hot, semi-mature, and sophisticated on a real world level that I just do not understand as a 2 day old graduate and B) I’ve said no to every single offer and he still hasn’t dropped me.
I’m aware that the whole thing is sketchy. I get it. I’m 22, I look like I’m 16, and I’m moving in less than 3 weeks. Why on Earth would anyone take interest in me? My grandmother could tell you a reason.
But I don’t care. He’s hot, he’s adventurous, he’s fun. I actually really like hanging out with him and it’s a fun fling (for now).
Until I leave I just plan on letting him pay for my drinks and meals, drive me around in his Audi, and be entertained by the weirdness of my life!
I’ll be sure to keep you posted, XOXO